Invisible Coverage with Spot Patch for Acne Relief and Scar Care
Try PURITO All Care Recovery Spot Patch that has an anti-inflammatory effect for natural coverage and fast care of acne without scarring. This is an all-care acne patch that offers solutions to everything, from the soothing of pimples in their early stages, to the extraction of comedo and acne wound care after popping pimples.
It is made of a high-grade hydrocolloid that absorbs fluid from the wound and creates a moist environment to help fast acne wounds recover. The patch helps soothe inflamed acne in its early stages with Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, and Asiatic Acid ingredients, and offers CICA care. It also protects the pus-filled acne from external irritations, making sure it does not pop while helping in the process of a clean extrusion of pus and comedo.
Beveling Processing Method for Natural Coverage
To increase adherence, the edge of the patch is made thinner than the center.
Excellent adherence and semi-clear fabric provide a natural look.
Tap, tap! Neat Coverage
The cutline within the patch provides easy removal from the skin.
The patch can be attached in a sanitary way without worrying about secondary contamination or wrinkling caused by nails.
Convenient Daily Life
Waterproof is fundamental! This closely adhering patch does not fall off easily from the skin, even when cleansing the face or exercising.
Fast Scar Care with Breathable Patch
It holds onto oxygen and moisture to prevent the wound from drying out, helping in the process recovery.
1. To open up skin pores, wash your face with lukewarm water.
2. After washing your face, pat dry. Ensure the infected area is properly dried. Otherwise, the patch doesn’t stick well.
3. Do not apply any acne treatments before placing the patch.
4. Detach the acne patch by pressing the cutline on the film. Beware of tearing off without touching the middle.
5. Put a single patch directly above the infected area and gently press for 5 seconds.
6. Wait for 5-8 hours, or until you see that the patch goes from transparent to faint white, it has done its work.
7. Remove the patch and cleanse and moisturize the area. Apply a new patch if the acne still needs time to soothe.